Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ready for Halloween??

I know I'm not. But when I saw this sale, I definately put some favorites in my cart! Use the link below for FREE SHIPPING on any of the great costume deals! Here are some of our faves:

Lingerie.com

If you're like me, you are probably not going to just one haloween event, and you don't want to wear the same costume everywhere you go. So if that's the case, get a reversible! 2 for 1!

icon
icon
Crimes and Miss Demeanors Reversible Costumes (Hehe... "Miss" Demeanors)

This one is just a classic. It's good to have for more than just halloween.

icon
icon
Frisky Fifi Maid Costume

Not the first thing I think of when I think "sexy firefighter", but still a great unique costume.

icon
icon
Red Hot Firefighter Costume

This has got to be the prettiest fairy costume I have seen in years, and it lights up!

icon
icon
True Blue Fairy Costume

0 comments: